Style and Design

I attempted to order a set of speakers for my car but their website crashed before I got a confirmation the order went through. I again tried to order and this time it went through.

Within about 15 minutes, I received 2 emails confirming 2 separate orders. I was charged twice for the same order. I immediately called and explained what happened and asked that they cancel one of the orders. I was told that was not possible and they told me to "refuse" delivery of one of the packages.

Well, the packages arrived while I was at work. Now, I had to pay $40 to ship an order back then was charges a 20% restocking fee. Further, of the 6 speakers I ordered (which they stated fit my car) only 2 speakers actually fit. So, I also sent 4 speakers back and was again charged a 20% fee.

So basically I was charged $269.90 and was only refunded $108. Plus, I had to pay $40 in shipping. When I called them (several times) I was told they "were looking into it". 2 weeks later, I called (furious) and was told they will not refund me any more money....Sorry!

I will NEVER use them again. Unfortunately, I did not look at reviews before I ordered. My bad!

I was stunned to see the hundreds of complaints against them!! Beware of these guys, they will rip you off!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Speaker.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Refund policy and cancellation policy.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 08.

Comments