1.5
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I am a musician (drummer) and have been buying and selling musical instruments for last 10+ years. And I need to say that my buying experience with this company was the worst one in my life.

On March 9th I've placed an order on their website - http://www.hifisoundconnection.com

- Paiste 19 Inch Rude Series Crash/Ride Cymbal with Long Sustain & Integrated Bell Character (1128519)

- Paiste Rude Series 14-Inch Sound Edge Hi-Hat Cymbals with Pronounced Stick Sound (1123114)

- Paiste Rude Series 18-Inch Crash/Ride Cymbal with Strong & Balanced Stick Sound (1128518)

- Paiste 20-Inch Rude Series Novo China Cymbal with Bright & Silky Sound Character (1122520)

All cymbals were "in stock and ready to ship" as it was stated on their website. Paid money in full and were expecting to get all the cymbals as usual in 4-6 business days maximum.

First cymbal was received as expected on Sat 3/12/2016 and it was new. No problems. But after it..

Next parcel was received only on Thu 3/24/2016 and:

- Paiste 20" Rude Novo China Cymbal (1122520) - was fine

- Paiste 14" Rude Sound Edge Hi-Hat Cymbals (1123114) - I've received only bottom cymbal without top one.

- Paiste 18" Crash/Ride Cymbal (1128518) - came with a bent on the edge. Totally damaged.

I've contacted customer support by phone and spend several hours explaining that hi-hat supposed to have top and bottom cymbal and I've received only the bottom one. They told me that they don't have it in stock and this problem should have been caused by unprofessional Paiste warehouse workers who didn't ship 14" top hi-hat cymbal to me and told me that I need to wait until Paiste will send it to me. About the damaged Paiste 18" crash/ride I was told that I need to wait until FedEx will pick it up, deliver it to their warehouse and they will send me the new one. OK. I've been waiting almost 1 week for this pickup, finally they send the replacement to me, but...

On Fri 4/08/2016 - I received new Paiste 18" crash/ride but it again came totally damaged (another cymbal with bent and dents on the edges around the cymbal).

I've contact hifisoundconnection customer support again. They again told me sorry and that I need to send it back for a replacement. And still (as they said) they didn't have any information about Paiste 14" top cymbal from Paiste and they don't have it in stock to ship it to me. I looked through their website and eBay shop and found out that they are selling this 14" top hi-hat cymbal and it was written everywhere "more than 10 pieces in stock" (So they were lying to me during 1 month, saying that they don't have it in stock).

I was angry and after a long talk (it took nearly 1 hour and 30 minutes for them to accept the fact that they have top 14" hi-hat top cymbal in stock) they finally promised (I have screenshots of this chat on their website if you are interested) to send 14" hi-hat top cymbal to me immediately and issue a full refund for 18" crash/ride once they receive damaged one from me (because I've decided to buy it from another shop). OK.

On Tue 4/19/2016 I received 14" top hi-hat and it was not brand new (looked like demo item and was packed and terrible box) but I was happy to get it anyway after almost 2 months of waiting.

I've sent the second damaged 18" crash/ride to them and have been waiting for a full refund (as it was promised by their customer support), but I again.. I was not ready for the surprise... Once they have received it, they have sent me the "new one"!! NOT A REFUND as they promised!

And the most terrible thing is that when I received the third 18" crash-ride from them with big dent on the edge! It was a worst cymbal condition of all 3 cymbals they sent to me!

When I've contacted them and told that I want to get money, not this damaged cymbal I received an answer saying "We can only process a refund within 14 days from the order date as stated in our return policy. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. In addition, we can only authorize return within 30 days from the order date. Let us know if you need any further assistance."

So now, after 2 months and a lot of time spend on this guys I have totally damaged cymbal, no money and feeling that I've being ripped of by this guys. I have a feeling that they knew what they were doing and what they were shipping.. It was their plan I guess.

And I also want to say that all shipping boxes were fine, so it is obviously not fault of delivery service. It was packed being already damaged on their warehouse.

I am filling in a lawsuit against them right now. So if anyone had experienced problems with this "company", please contact me.

Never buy from them!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of paiste rude crash ride cymbal from HiFiSoundConnection and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $205 and wants HiFiSoundConnection to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by HiFiSoundConnection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with HiFiSoundConnection?

Comments